Followers

12 September 2010

Just Like Christmas!

Getting your hands on the new items in a Catalogue is so exciting it's just like Christmas!  However for me this week it's been so hectic that I didn't get to 'play' until Saturday night and my parcel arrived on Thrusday.  

Then of course there is the decision time... which ones to use first, that's hard, and there are still stamp sets I haven't used yet.  But here are my latest offerings.  Some are my creative bent when CASE'ing work from www.splitcoaststampers.com   one of my favourite sites for inspiration.

Enjoy.



These two cards feature the level 1 Hostess set 'Punch Potpourri' I've used Concord Crush (an new 'In Colour') and Shimmery White card stock with just a touch of Old Olive thrown into the mix.  The flower centres are Crystal Effects with a dusting of the Green Glitter from the Fine Super Nova glitters.  I've poped a round Ice Rhinestone on the ribbon bow and done a tiny pearl for the birds eye.  I love this Shimmery White, (which is slightly off white or winter white), I'm sure I'll be using much more of this card stock in my future creations...it truly is beautiful.



Then it comes to Cherry Cobbler, I love this rich deep red, I've matched it here with Very Vanilla and Sahara Sand, I've coloured the satin and organza ribbon with Sahara Sand ink so it just blends into the background.  The Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder adds such a lovely dimension to this card.  I've stamped the vine from Style Beautiful onto the Cherry Cobbler before punching out the wing and the heart, I've gone over this with Crystal Effects to give a shine and deepen the colour.  Love the look of this colour combo  another one I'll probably reach for often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.