Followers

06 October 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge!

Well I'm finally entering my first challenge!  Yes very slack that it's only now, a few years into my papercrafing addiction that I'm letting myself be challenged. This Just Add Ink challenge has inspired me to step way outside my comfort zone..... Monique would be proud of me, I'm using two murky greens!






The colours are....Always Artichoke card base, Pumpkin Pie scalloped edge and butterflies, Old Olive backing strip and Rose Red cropped top note.  I've added some stick on pearls and a sentiment stamped on very vanilla.

Hope you like my interpretation

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! Congrats on entering your first challenge... I hope you keep on entering! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.