Followers

03 September 2011

Pacific flower party

One of the things I've been remiss in is welcoming my new followers as they joined my site.  So for the first 50 I say a huge welcome and thank you for selecting my blog to follow, I love reading your comments and also visiting your blogs when I can.  

Welcome also to Sandra, a fellow Aussie from way south of here in Adelaide as follower # 51!

On to the post for today.  Scrapmasters Paradise had this interesting colour combo and I thought I'd give it a go.  I'm really loving Pool Party as a colour...a very pretty mint green.  Not so fond of Lucky Limeade though so I've only used the tinyest bit in this creation.  Yes I know it's a cop out!  


Greenhouse garden flowers stamped in Pacific Point and Pool Party and the leaves from French Foliage are stamped in Lucky Limeade.  The background is Pool Party stamped on Pool Party I just love that flower outline and I think it looks fabulous here as a background!    I used the rock n roll technique on the larger flowers and then spritzed them with water prior to stamping the image, just to soften the lines more.

All the flowers have been spritzed with Champagne Shimmer paint although it really is hard to get glitter to show up well in photos.

Cheers for now, I'm heading back into the craft room to see what else I can come up with today!

Kasey ~ in Oz



1 comment:

  1. WOW! WOW! WOW! I totally LOVE this card, Kasey! You rocked our color challenge this week! Thanks for playing...

    Lori - SPCC Color Diva

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.