Followers

29 December 2012

2012 in review - October, November & December

Final review post, it has been fun to look back on my work for the year, I can see where life got in the way and my posts were few in some months.  That's just the way it goes some times, I'm sure you will agree.

~oOo~
October

This was me getting myself all confused, I was so distracted with the gorgeous images at the Paper Shelter that I forgot what the challenge theme was!  I printed this image on A4 paper and extended the wall on both edges and made the sign for my granddaughters room.  Except it was an Animal theme and so I added in the butterflies.



Then I also did this which is from Teri at Delicious Doodles, this one Malice, is a cross between Zena Warrior princess and a vixen.


~oOo~
November

This little cutie is the adorable Marci from La La Land and she's a fabulous old fashioned girl.


I really enjoyed going back to making a non copic card and came up with this one, a favourite technique of mine to watercolour flowers.  I have also done a fair few cards where I alter the dies by cutting two or four and extending them.  Like here with the rectangle Marianne die made into a square.


~oOo~
December

Last by not least is December, now not a lot of creating has gone on this month.  This Make it Crafty image was just perfect for an Aussie Christmas.


Thank you for taking my little trip down memory lane.  All the very best for 2013.

Cheers,

Kasey ~ in Oz

2 comments:

  1. Wow Kasey, They are all so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly have made some wonderful cards this year Kasey, look forward to seeing lots more in 2013!,Happy New Year to you and yours, Julie.x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.