Followers

22 February 2013

A Sad farewell to Delicious Doodles DT from me

Hello everyone, this is my last post for Delicious Doodles, Teri has kindly agreed to allow me to step down from the team. Life is a little too hectic for me lately and it doesn't seem to be slowing down at all so something has to give.  (currently on crutches as I tore something in my knee, pending results with Dr next week) 


There are a few of us who have stepped down, but that is good news for you if you're keen to join a fabulous design team and work with Teri's amazing artwork, check out the Design Team Call.  I've loved working with these gorgeous digi's and the team are amazing bunch of girls.  I will miss them all! You will still see me using Delicious Doodles images as I love them so much.


The challenge this week is Flowers for Spring.   

My card is a Thank You card, for Teri, for the Design Team and for you for dropping by my blog each challenge to leave me lovely comments.  THANK YOU All.

I've used one of Teri's latest images here, the amazing Lily and Butterfly.  It's got this gorgeous frame which I've coloured over the gray design

There is a whole new range of these lovely flower frames with different flowers, frames and butterflies.  You will LOVE them too!  Check them out for yourself over at Delicious Doodles store.

I hope you'll join our challenge and show us some Spring Flowers!

Cheers,

Kasey ~ in Oz

3 comments:

  1. Hello Kasey, so sorry to hear about your knee very painful no doubt.

    Loving your card that Lily is stunning. I thought if I put my hand in I could actually touch it .
    Happy crafting

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful hun, very touching. I shall miss you and your fabulous creations! Hope your knee gets better soon hun, and life settles down a bit for you too. Take care, and keep in touch!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.