Followers

20 October 2013

Music of Life

I saw a t shirt out in the street while I was in Sydney recently and then developed this saying from that.

Love this mix of colours together, I've used Dylusions sprays, Crushed Grape and Squeezed Orange with a little bit of chocolate for the writing stencil.  The harlequin design was glass beads in texture paste with some crushed grape spray, it dried much deeper in colour than I had intended so I added some white highlights with acrylic paint.


I gave some old music sheets a coat of gesso and used that as the base for my words which are cut from a Memory box die then coloured with the dylusions inks.

There are lots of little details in that stemple paint has been used to do the white dots as it adds texture.  Some stamping and punched out hearts have been added as well as some chipboard music notes.

Thanks for visiting.

Cheers,

Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.