Followers

15 December 2010

Remember When...

This Mojo Monday 169 sketch just seemed to come together like magic.  I already had decided to use one of the roses that I'd recently coloured and posted a couple of days ago, I just naturally gravitated towards the red one which then led to the red/white/black theme of the card.

I've used the flocked paper from the recent christmas promotion and it gave this lovely old world charm to the card which then led to the 'Remember When' sentiment from the Word Play stamp set.  It all just flowed together beautifully in about 10 mins....Hope you like it as much as I do!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kasey.

    That rose is stunning, and I love the colours you have used. The sentiment and those pearls really sets it off!! Nice job.

    Good luck in the challenges.

    Lou. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering about the DSP very beautiful and fits this card perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.