Followers

23 December 2010

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas

Finally, all the pressies have been selected, the wrapping will be finished tonight and I can heave a huge sigh of relief and of course promise myself that I'll be way more organised next year....(yeah right!) I'm sure we all say that each year, and how many of us actually start our Christmas shopping in July?  

I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all who have stopped by and left a comment about my artwork, it's lovely to think I've inspired you all to go be creative.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a that 2011 is all you want it to be an more.  And now on to the creative stuff!

I've been busy making these 'Star Tags' for my gifts and found this tutorial so thought I'd give it a try.  It's too easy and looks stunning.

This is the 'Star Tag' which will be attached to the present, it's got a space for writing on the other side.



Here is the 'Star Tag' with the bead slid up the ribbon and the star starts to spring open

Take the ribbon over to the other side so you can slide the bead up to close the Star shape open.  (if that makes sense!)



Ta Da!  doesn't this look stunning?


Here is a picture of the three that I made, I've put snow flakes on the inside in Certainly Celery to add some contrast.

1 comment:

  1. Must pop back and check these out properly after the busy-ness of Christmas!

    Just popping by to share a special Christmas message with you ...
    Andrea's Christmas Wish
    Christmas Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.