Followers

19 March 2011

Mother

Between loads of washing I've snuck back into the craft room this morning and whipped up another challenge entry.  Stamping 411 had an Inlaid Texture technique challenge which I wanted to try, unfortunately I've missed out on being able to enter this card there.  But it fits two other challenges that I found, so here goes.



This is Regal Rose, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede hearts, all spritzed with Champagne Mist shimmer paint then glued in place on Very Vanilla and run through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice embossing folder, what a lovely technique!  THANK YOU to the ladies at Stamping 411.  

I've also matted this card with Crumb Cake and Melon Mambo to add a bit more Pink, it IS after all for a Lady!

Stamping Royalty ~ Challenge #63  Texture

Crafty Creations ~ Challenge #110  Mother's Day

Stamping 411 ~ Inlaid Embossing

5 comments:

  1. Love the textured hearts. Beautiful colours. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your mother's day card is lovely! I like the texture to it and the sentiment is a tad flowery/frilly. Great style you have! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations for this week's challenge. :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card!!! I love this technique!!

    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! Love the colors you used, too! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love all of the hearts embossed into this awesome card!! Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.