Followers

11 October 2011

ohhhh Whach this space....


I'm sooooo EXCITED and I just can't hide it......to quote a well known song.

I can't wait to share this with you all but I'm only allowed to tell you this much

Starting THURSDAY, OCTOBER 13TH

there is a NEW Challenge blog hittin' blogland!!!

And I got the call to be on the Design Team!  I'm absolutely stoked


Click on the badge above and come FOLLOW us.. so you don't MISS OUT on THE launch of this exciting new challenge site.

  Grab our BADGE and stay tuned!!

I promise it is something for EVERYONE! 

Any kind of craft...
Any products welcome...
Winners & Runner-ups awarded...
Monthly PRIZES!!!

And here's a HINT... you will be "Inspired" to create your project.

Looking forward to seeing you there!!

Cheers,

Kasey ~ in Oz


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being asked to join the Design Team. I look forward to checking it out.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.