Hi all, we celebrate Friday Mashup # 50 this week read on to find out the many ways you can win!
Look at this amazing challenge Heidi has to inspire you to create some magic.
- Make a project using the "Sketch".
- Or Make a project using the "Faux Mother of Pearl Technique".
- Or "Mash it Up" and create a "project using the Faux Mother of Pearl Technique & the Sketch.
I've done the Mashup this week. Using Shimmer paint and glad wrap! The main image is coloured with copic markers.
This photo has been taken under artificial light so you can see the shimmer in the background. That's the Mother of Pearl effect.
Hope you have a fabulous time creating with this technique part of the challenge, we all know following a sketch is fairly easy, but if you haven't tried the Mother Of Pearl technique, use the link above and check it out!
Want to win a prize??? The Friday Mashup DT have all donated prizes to be given away to our participants. We are celebrating 50!
All you need to do is
- enter the challenge this week. Remember to check our rules.
- Make a comment on each of the Design Team members blogs, we each have a prize to hand out, so if you want to be in the running for my prize, leave me a comment as well as enter the challenge and you might be drawn out of the hat.
Prizes are open to US and Canada residents only, with ONE exception, keep reading down for your Aussie's and Kiwi's
Here's the one that I'm giving away to one lucky resident of USA or Canada.
I'm adding a special bonus prize to Australian and New Zealand residents, Because I'm in Australia, and my donated prize is already in the US, I'm going to add this sweet embossing edge pack. Please indicate you're from AU or NZ when you comment.
Prizes are drawn on 22nd March 2012
Kasey ~ in Oz