~ a mix of two words 'blog' and 'friend' to create something unique and special, this name is applied to those special and unique 'friends' who follows your blog!
He he, I just made up the above definitions to the word Blend. It is fast becoming a widely used term in our craft blogging world. The very lovely Alyce over at Kit and Clowder has just presented me with this fabulous award. I must say I'm touched and honoured.
There are some rules along with accepting this award, none too taxing though.
1) This award is for any 'Blend' who has helped your blog in any and all ways.
2) This award is for any 'Blend' who has cheered you along in your blog building, craft advancing career.
3) This award is for any 'Blend' who always stops by and is kind to you. You can count on them to always be one of the great comments at the end of your posts.
4) This award is to be given to 3 to 5 'Blends' whom you feel meet the listed requirements.
6) 'Blends' of choice may copy the award from your blog and proudly post it on theirs.
7) 'Blends' of choice may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing
8) (added by Kasey ~ in Oz) ..add a new definition to the word 'Blend'
Well that's not so hard, there are some amazingly inspirational ladies out there who I would like to present this to and here is the first 5 that come to mind.....there are many, many more of course, but maybe next time!
Jules at Always with a Heart
Kate at Sparkle Tart
Monique at Stamping with Moni-Q
Alicia at Time to Create
Penny at Card-eology
Thank you all for your amazing encouragement and lovely comments. Enjoy your award and more importantly, enjoy passing it on.
Kasey ~ in Oz