Followers

03 July 2012

Blue, Blue, Blue for YOU!

Hello everyone, it's Kasey here, this month the challenge at Mad for Markers is to use your Copic Markers and feature the B, BG or BV colour ranges.

To me, Bs and BGs are perfect for water and I turned straight to my new Mermaid Marci to create this card.



How cute is this little Mermaid Marci?  I used lots of dots as her background in all the Blues and Blue Greens that I'd used on her tail.  I also went over her scales with a clear spica pen, this adds just enough glimmer to those scales.





I coloured some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers (the little ones) with my copic markers so I had the perfect matching embellishments.

Colours used:
Skin:  E50; 51; 53; 93
Hair: E21; 31; 33; 35
Tail: B0000; 00; 02; 04; BG000; 11; 15; 18; 72; 75
Starfish: YR02; 04; 18 

Don't have all the colours you need? Then head on over to the Mad for Markers store, you can even pick up this cute little Mermaid Marci.

The Mad for Markers design team are so excited about this challenge and can't wait to see your creations featuring these fabulous colour ranges Bs, BGs and or BVs.

PS:   You can enter more than once if you like!

Cheers,

Kasey ~ in Oz



12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and what a sweet image Kasey. Love it. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, thanks for dropping by. You always leave me lovely comments!

      Delete
  2. Hi Kasey gorgeous card great image and beautifully designed. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caroline, it's lovely that you're becoming a regular visitor to my blog, I enjoy reading your lovely comments.

      Delete
  3. Ohhhh! Pretty card Kasey!
    Love the colours.

    Thanks for your kind comments on my blog, its always lovely to see you!
    Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Wedgie, two way street my friend. Love to have you stop by too! Reading your posts always brightens my day.

      Delete
  4. Kasey this is just stunning! Such amazing colouring...I really love the tones of those scales :)Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alyce, coming from you that is a compliment indeed!

      Delete
  5. Wow! You are such a star, Kasey! I really need some colouring lessons from you! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea, that's part of the reason for blogging, sharing ideas and hopefully providing inspiration along the way. I get plenty from your blog!

      Delete
  6. Hi Kasey what a super card I love this…. isnt she adorable Great work Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Elaine, yes this little one is adorable I agree. Thanks for your visit.

      Delete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.