Followers

04 April 2013

The Southern Girls challenge this week is Stripes!

I've chosen to use 'A Little Bit Grumpy' from The Paper Shelter, she has stripes on her stockings and gloves! and I've teamed her with Bo Bunny papers in just the right colours and found some fabulous bright flowers in green and purple.  I've also used a Marianne Die as some foliage. 



I hope you dig up some stripes in your stash and enter our challenge!

She's been coloured with copic markers.

Skin:  E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair:  RV000, V01, V04, V06, V09
Wings: YG000, 03, 05
Dress:  RV000, V01
Stockings and gloves:  RV000, V01, YG000, YG03

Cheers,

Kasey

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely Kasey. I Love the cute image and the papers and embellishments are gorgeous.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a gorgeous card, and love the colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh Kasey, stop teasing me lol, that hair is gorgeous....one day you will be proud of my colours...thanks for your help you are a gem...fab gorgeous delightful card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kasey

    Wow, that hair colour is awesome!! Great layout too, those paper are fabulous.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another stunning card, love everything about it.
    She sure has an attitude problem but you just have to love her!!!
    What fabulous hair, now that's a colour I would go for

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.