Followers

11 February 2011

Katie's Birthday Card

My friends grand daughter is turning 4 and my grand daughter is off to the birthday party, she couldn't turn up without a card made by Nana!

This is my attempt to emulate the style I see on a lot of European cards using the Magnolia stamps....I think it needs some work as to me this looks a bit too busy.....maybe I should just stick to my usual stuff, but then again, you have to try new things now and then. I'm hoping that a 4 year old will just see the fairy, flowers and sparkles and it will be wonderful for her!


If anyone out there is used to this style of making cards, please feel free to leave some constructive critisim of this one, I'm open to suggestions on how to improve.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.