How cool is this? I am stunned and so very pleased to be given this award especially as the presenter is not known to me. Thank you very much Tamie from Paper Infusions and More for bestowing this award on my blog. Now this really does call for a Happy Dance...lol
In accepting this award I need to do the following:
1.Thank the person/persons that shared this award with me and link it back to their blog/blogs.
2.Share eight things about myself.
3.Pass this award onto eight other bloggers that I have recently discovered.
4.Leave a comment so they can pass along the recognition!
Eight Things you never knew about me:
1. Crafty persuits over the years have been...Ceramics, Millinary ( I'll never make another felt hat in my life!), Beading, Leadlighting, Sewing and of course cardmaking and scrap booking
2. I've made 3 wedding dresses (not all mine!)
3. I LOVE dark Chocolate....mmmmmmm
4. Can't stand rude people who don't consider if others are affected by their actions, you know the type, pulling out in front of you on the road, stopping in the middle of the supermarket isle for a chat.
5. Love dogs, not so fussed on cats (sorry all you cat lovers)
6. I love reading fantasy along the ilk of David Eddings and Crime fiction
7. Confession time LOL ....I play World of Warcraft....although not so much lately
8. I love oriental fragrances in my perfumes
I'd like to pass on this award to the following blogs that I've recently discovered, let me tell you there were lots of oohs and ahhs when checking out the artistry of these talented people.
Bernie at CraftyBe
CoKo at K'ArtaCoKO
Rach at Paper Crafts by Rach
Maria at Maria's Merry Makings
Neil at Neelz Expressionz
Genny at Stampin by Genny
Bonnie at Stamping with Klass
Rebecca at Scrappywonder