Followers

22 July 2011

Birthday wishes

It's Kim's birthday and to celebrate over at the Friday Mashup we're having a birthday party for Kim so make up your fabulous birthday projects if you want you can use Kim's colour challenge as well and post your entries to be in the running for Rock Star and Glamette picks.

I've done a shameless CASE of a card I saw that the lovely Chrissy had done called Shades of Blue, I loved it so much that I just had to copy it, I make a few changes though to add my style to her beautiful idea.  I've made it a bit more vintage as that's the way it seemed to go for me.

Head on over to the Friday Mashup blog to see what other fabulous creations are awaiting your viewing pleasure!

Cheers,



 ~ in Oz

7 comments:

  1. Blue is my favorite colour and I absolutely love this card...the panels, the distressing, the ribbon - all of it! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very blue-tiful card Kasey! Sorry couldn't resist. I love the vintage feel of this.
    It is good to be back home and I have an entry for this weeks challenge already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kasey, this is gorgeous!! Love the monochromatic with the vintage touches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shades of blue Kasey and I really like what you did with the bows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Love Love it!!!! As a matter of fact, when I saw it was a CASE I immediately went and had a look at where it originated and I like yours more (although I am following Simply One of a Kind now, which is totally your fault - how do you find all these awesome sites???!) Definitely a time when the CASE outshines the original. Not to mention being as inspiring as all get out! So I'm off to have a play and see what I can come up with.
    Hugs, Bron

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kasey this card is so pretty. I can't wait to CASE it my self. I'm really starting to like this vintage look.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.