Followers

22 December 2011

Merry Christmas from Paper Lovin' Gals

Hi all, Christmas is so close now, I hope you have all managed to get your presents and food shopping done, all your cards made and sent.  For most of us, the real work begins on Christmas Day with all the catering and cleaning up that we end up doing!

 I'll be back with another post or two prior to the big day so will spend some thinking time to put my Christmas Wishes in order.




For Paper Lovin' Gals this week we have an amazing photo, I love the almost monochromatic look this inspires.  So I used some white, white glimmer paper and silver ribbon and embossing powder with a large silver brad.  I added double score lines to provide a frame.  

Very simple but I think quite elegant.  Sorry I think I've already confessed to being a poor mans photographer!  But you get the idea....lol  


I hope you are inspired to find some time out of the hectic pace of Christmas celebrations for some quiet creative 'you' time in your craft area.

If you do manage to get the time and urge to create, head on over to the Paper Lovin' Gals and be inspired!

I'm also entering this card into the City Crafters Challenge - Winter White.  I think it's frosty enough!


Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz







2 comments:

  1. Kasey, what a lovely elegant card. The way you have the soft folds of the ribbon is just beautiful.

    Missed you at the Christmas BBQ last Sunday, hope you have a great Christmas.

    Hugs
    Mon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out great!! I love all that sparkle you created with the papers.. So pretty with the tone on tone too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.