Followers

20 April 2011

Mmmmm Chocolate...

The ladies over at Just Add Ink have the most awe inspiring Easter challenge, forget your cute little bunnies and chicks.....bring on your favourite chocolate bar and well of course you just have to eat some of the chocolate while you create.....oh that explains the chocolate coloured smudges!

So here is my chocolate inspiration......apart from Haigs chocolate when I can get my hands on it, this is the next best choice for me.  Dark Chocolate has theraputic health benefits....all the experts say so!


And here is the card I made inspired by the chocolate wrapper colours. I did tone the green down just a little.  This is a case of a case....LOL well I cased this design about 3 years ago and I'm sorry to the original artist, I didn't take down details at the time, I created one in burgundy, caramel and soft green which was just beautiful.  I've used the same design but different colours and stamps this time.

It's a little difficult to see in the picture, but I've used a gold leafing pen to jazz up the flowers a little.



Just Add Ink ~ # 64 Chocolate wrapper challenge

6 comments:

  1. Oh! wow. Your card is absolutely gorgeous. Love the cluster of flowers and your added 'gold' touches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your interpretation of Mint Lindt! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kasey, this is stunning!! The cluster of flowers is awesome, along with the gold highlights. Amazing what we can come up with from such fun inspiration! Thanks for playing at JAI ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kasey. I love your cluster of flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! A winner for sure! Just wish I had some time to play!
    Sorry haven't popped by recently ... but (as you probably know) my dad had a heart attack 2 weeks ago ... it is school holidays ... my son turned 13 yesterday ... and my eldest daughter is in labour as I type! I am excited about my 1st grandchild ... but it is a long hard labour and I am a bit distracted.
    Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love all those flowers and your added gold touches. This was such a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.