Followers

11 April 2011

Set Sail

Hello Blog surfers,  

Look at that!  Just there on the left side of your screen...... I've just tipped over 10,000 page views AND I now have 25 followers.... so I must be doing something right.   Seriously, this is a huge Thank you for stopping by and I'm glad you find my artwork interesting enough to follow.  Your comments make my day and put a lovely smile on my face to think that (almost) complete strangers take time out of their day to leave comments that inspire me to create more.  It's just lovely.

As I said in a recent post, my aim for the rest of this year is to ensure that all my stamp sets see some ink!  So, to make sure that happens, I'm dragging retired sets out and dusting them off.  Here is one that I just love and is perfect for Masculine cards.  Set Sail has this beautiful tall ships stamp and the sentiment is so nice.


I was going to enter this one into two challenges but I'm too late for the colour challenge so it goes into only one.

Craft Your Days Away ~ Challenge # 17 Use Spots and Stripes

1 comment:

  1. Great card, love the colours. Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.