Followers

25 April 2011

Navy, Cherry and White

Gosh, 4th post for the day!  I've been on a roll creating, I have stopped to do things like bring the washing in, have lunch, flick through a craft magazine, tidy my desk etc but the colour throwdown challenge this week was for Navy, White and one other colour.  Cherry Cobbler kept popping into my head so I just had to try it out.  I've used the sketch from Paper Players and here it is!



I've created the stamped panel using the So Swirly wheel and then sponging some Night of Navy and Cherry Cobbler ink onto the pattern.  Then I've used the eyelet border punch to do the two strips for the scrunched up ribbon and bow. 

The Paper Players ~ Sketch #44 - A sketch from Lesley

Colour Throwdown ~ #138 Navy, White and ONE other colour
Drats, collection closed!  I left it too late for this one, I should have done it a few days ago when the idea first struck.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful - love Cherry Cobbler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you go! Multi-tasking is the only way I get to create cards! LOL!!! You have used the sketch in a cool way! I love that ribbon and the colours are fab! So happy you joined us at the Paper Players this week Kasey!!!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you missed the CTD deadline, but it is still a fabby card! Be sure to stop back next Wednesday for a new challenge! I love that you turned this sketch on its side, too! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a yummy ribbon treatment! The colors are so rich! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that scrunchy ribbon amd the swirly stamp. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kasey, this is so pretty! I love the scrunchy ribbon and the double border punch! Such a great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.