Followers

03 January 2012

Colour Room entry

I finally got the courage up to do a scrapbook page, I don't know what it is that I find so daunting about scrap pages, maybe it's all that space....LOL  I do know that I struggle with the journaling I have the worst hand writing, so this time I went to my trusty computer and cut strips of text.


I've used both the colour palette from The Colour Room and the sketch as I still consider myself a novice as far as scrapbooking goes.

The photos are of my granddaughter at about 8 months old, once she discovered the doggie door she was off!  Love this series of photos of her.  Too cute.



I might just head back into the craft room for another play!  This is my last day off work, 11 days all up including the public holidays, and it all seems to have gone by so fast.


Cheers,

Kasey ~ in oz

2 comments:

  1. I love this page, it looks amazing! The photos are pretty cute too.

    Enjoy your final day off - I am already back at work (at lunch) and am quite jealous lol.

    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page, it looks amazing! The photos are pretty cute too.

    Enjoy your final day off - I am already back at work (at lunch) and am quite jealous lol.

    Monique

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.