Followers

13 January 2012

A simple Thank You

A simple Thank You, do we say it often enough?  I think one of the best ways to express your thanks is by giving a hand made card.  Which leads me to the challenge this week at the Friday Mashup!

 

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a "Thank You" themed Project.  
  2. Or Make a project "Using Designer/Patterned Paper"
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "Thank You project with Designer/Patterned Paper"
I've been cleaning up my craft room and have made a New Years resolution to use some long neglected stamps from my stash, this is one resolution that I think I can keep!  This Pinwheel Medallion has been coloured it with copics.  I decided that most of my colour choices are usually soft pastels when I use the copics, so I went for some bright cheery colours in this project.



I hope our Friday Mashup challenge this week inspires you to make and give those gestures of Thanks to show you appreciate your friends and family.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz


Card:-  Stampin' Up!  Real Red; Coredinations (yellow)
Papers:-  Kaisercraft Bohemian Threads
Stamp:- Stampin' Up! ~ Winged Things(sentiment); Holly Berry House ~ Pinwheel Medallion
Ink:-  Momento Black
Copics:-  R35 & 46; Y11, 15, 17; YR000, 00  Gold spica pen.







13 comments:

  1. LOL I think I should go back to bed. I thought your pinwheel was spinning there for a minute! Yikes! I love your coloring on this one, Kasey! It looks wonderful with the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great medallion Kasey, you colored it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So striking Kasey! Fab!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful, richly coloured card, Kasey. I love the colours. Thank you also for the lovely comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can usually pick your cars, but not this one! I love the colours you have chosen to colour it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is soooo gorgeous...luv the medallion...hope you have a great week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the paired up copics colors with your DSP. Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That medallion is so elegant! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great bright cheery card.. Such fun colors.. I really like how you colored the image in. I need to play with my COPICS some more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So vibrant. It's a lovely cheery card and the colouring on the medallion is fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful image and I love how you coloured it Kasey!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your medallion reminds me of a kaleidoscope. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.