Followers

08 January 2012

My favourite colours

Morning all, I am right up to my elbows in ink and paper using my new stamps, I've set myself a goal to use each set at least twice, so here is my second Creative Elements card. I've reached for my favourite colour combo of Teal and Purple!  Love it together with a neutral and this time I've used natruals ivory. as it's a rich cream without being too yellow.

I've been blog surfing around the challenges to find some inspiration and came across Flutter By Wednesdays I'll be playing along with them again for sure!


I'm sure it will come as no surprise to you that I love butterflies, so here is one that rocks n rolls!  I've also used the new Language of Friendship, I'm so happy to have another set of flowers to use with the boho blossoms punch.

I also found Crazy 4 Challenges has a use something new challenge this week.  As I've used two new stamp sets then this one sure qualifies there.

Love how this one turned out.


Cheers,


Kasey ~ in Oz




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Kasey. Love the colours and background panel. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - beautiful card. Will have to try the teal and purple color combo for sure! Glad you found us - thanks so much for playing along this week at FBW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you found us! What a beautiful card with such a pretty color combo! thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very very you!!! Love this card, the rock n roll looks great on the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.