Followers

15 January 2012

Little Girlfriends TCR #93

The Colour Room has it's latest pallet up and it's simply gorgeous, I've used both the pallete and the sketch to create this page. 



My granddaughter went to her very first birthday party and it was a fairy princess theme, all the guests (thee of them) arrived in purple fairy costumes!  While the birthday girl, Katie (4) was in multi colours, the photos of them sitting in the garden were so cute.  This one only shows three, the fourth was a little reluctant to join in at the time. (my Granddaughter is on the left)


Head over to The Colour Room, be prepared to be amazed at the stunning creations you'll see.  Thanks for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment so I know you've stopped by.


There is a combination of products used here.


Coredinations CS, Green Tara Flowers, Kaisercraft flowers, ScrapFX chipboard, Kaszzaz Chipboard words, Rhinestions, Stampin' Up Baroque Motifs stamp, Stamp It harlequin stamp. 




Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

1 comment:

  1. I love this photo, and love the layout you created for it. You really are scrapping up a storm these days!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.