Followers

16 February 2012

Paper Lovin' Gals challenge # 19

Wow, it's hard to believe that we are now up to challenge number 19 over at the Paper Lovin' Gals.  This week Michele brings us a fabulous inspiration photo, I've used both the colours and the blocked images.


 This stamp is one of my early purchases it is a blocked Magenta stamp with all these items joined together in the one stamp.  I've stamped the image in Soft Suede and then highlighted the flowers with Smooch Illuminate, the photo hasn't picked up this subtle sparkle.  I really like the way this turned out.

Hope you're inspired to create using the photo, you can take the colours, the blocked images, the staircase!  Whatever it is that inspires you create your masterpiece and link up to the challenge.

You will find more inspiration over at the Paper Lovin' Gals blog.

Cheers,

Kasey ~ in Oz

4 comments:

  1. I love what you have done with this challenge! What a great selection of images too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Kasey... I was inspired by your card as well as the photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the inspiration photo Kasey.. I really like how you used the colors from the photo.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.