Followers

23 February 2012

PLG 20


How about this stunning picture for inspiration from the Paper Lovin' Gals this week? Gorgeous!

I had several false starts on this one, trying to replicate the flowers with a stamp.  Then I had the bright idea of using reinkers and rubbing alcohol to create that slightly translucent colour and voila that worked for me.


I used a new Cheery Lynne die which has all these lovely swirls and leaves.  SU Daisies die and a Kaszazz sentiment.

Head on over to the Paper Lovin' Gals blog for some more fabulous ideas and enter this week's challenge, we'd love to see your creations.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz



4 comments:

  1. Such a STRIKING card Kasey! This is one of my favorites from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kasey, this is utterly gorgeous! It took my breath away it's so stunning!!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is one fabulous flower! A perfect feature piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brill colours, not easy to combine I would think but this works beautifully. I love this large daisy die and the effect on yours is stunning. x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.