Followers

09 February 2012

Paper Lovin' Gals...Love In!

Hi all, welcome to a fabulous Paper Lovin' Gals challenge again this week with this inspiration photo.  Of course it's very Valentine as if you hadn't guessed that one!

 I really shy away from combining pink and red, to my eyes they clash really badly, there are very few shades of the two colours which will work together for me.  So I just couldn't do the colours in this pic so I went for a striking White, Black and Red combo.  

No stamping on this one but just this fabulous wooden heart .... oh now that reminds me of Elvis!.... I inked it up in black then used some UTEE which gave a really lovely bubbly texture on the wood, I then added one or three rhinestones and there you have it one FAB embellishment!


SU card  Whisper White, Basic Black and Cherry Cobbler.  Ribbon from my stash and the Kaisercraft wooden heart embellishment.  SU Basic Rhinestones.  Martha Stewart round the page punches.


Head on over to the Paper Lovin' Gals challenge site to check out the other fabulous Design Team inspiration projects and get creating!


Cheers,


Kasey ~ in Oz




 

2 comments:

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.