Followers

21 August 2012

Have you linked up yet?

Hi all, those of you who are new to my blog, you may not have seen my posts for Mad for Markers yet.  This month the theme at Mad for Markers is Anything Goes, how easy is that?

Sammi at Mad for Markers online store runs a monthly challenge and as part of her fabulous DT, I post every second week on the challenge site.

Sammi stocks Copic Markers and accessories, refills, airguns (I have yet to branch out that far!), Xpress It card and tapes etc.  She has a fabulous range of stamps too at very reasonable prices, including La La Land stamps here is one of my favourite Marci stamps  Ruffles Marci.  

In colouring this one up I came up with a fabulous plum hair colour and I  LOVE IT! 

Copic colours used.

Skin:  E50, E51, E53, R11
Hair: R000, E04, R56, R59 and Garnet spica
Dress:  BG72, BG 75, BG78 and Turquoise spica

Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, Papermania papers, LOTV sentiment, and Nesti oval.

 I even decorated the inside too!  This is a filigree corner die from La La Land, yes Sammi also stocks some of their dies.  I've used an SU heart punch on one corner.



We'd love for you to join in on the fun. 

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

16 comments:

  1. Stunning Kasey! What a gorgeous card...love the colours and the beautiful layout and she looks so cute perched on that ribbon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alyce, thank you sweetie. I liked the plum and teal combo too!

      Delete
  2. This is just so beautiful and your colouring is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra, thank you so much for the lovely compliment.

      Delete
  3. It's a wonderful card, Kasey! Great image, lovely papers and fab design... I'm impressed by your awesome coloring of her hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pia for your fabulous compliment! You've made my day.

      Delete
  4. Hi kasey, what a stunning card, your colouring is amazing, love your choice of image and papers
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzie, thanks so much for your lovely comment, it is really appreciated. I'm glad you love it.

      Delete
  5. stunning card Kasey, I love the image and your colouring is fabulous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue, thank you so much for stopping by your visits and comment mean a lot.

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous card Kasey, just love your beautifully coloured image, the hair is so fab. Lovely colours and design. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, I'm so happy that you like this card, she is such a cutie. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  7. Good Afternoon from Bonnie Scotland where it is tipping rain as always!!! good excuse to just "play"
    Today`s card is stunning, love your colouring it is amazing, her hair is fantastic.

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh one day I'd love to visit, rain and all, my problem is I spend too much on craft supplies instead of saving for a trip to the UK. LOL Thank you for your visit.

      Delete
  8. Fabulous card Kasey , she is a sweetie, and I like how you have puckered the ribbon well done .
    When you finally get to visit Scotland be sure to come down to the North West and visit me. Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elaine, yes the dream is there and If I ever win the lotto I'll be writing to you to let you know when to put the kettle on!

      Delete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.