Followers

02 August 2012

Water Play!

The Southern Girls are bringing you a fun challenge this week, Water Play!  Endless possibilities for this one.

I went with a Delicious Doodles image Marina, she's got lots of friends to play with, cute little seahorse, angel fish, clown fish and well not sure what the purple one is but it's pretty!

There is lots of spica pen on this image, but as usual the camera didn't pick it up well, see the list of colours used for what and where.

Skin:  E0000, 00, 01, 11
Hair: BG01; 09; 15; 49 Turquoise and silver spica
Tail: R05; 46 YR15 Clear and Orange spica
Fish, Coral, Seaweed and Sand:  B21; 23; 26, baby blue spica.  B63; 66; N7 Clear spica. R05. Y02; Y08, Yellow spica. Olive spica. E42; 44 Sand spica. 

Hope to see your entry in our challenge, remember you have two weeks before the challenge closes!

Cheers,

Kasey ~ in Oz

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Stunning card Kasey. I love the image and your colouring, as always, is beautiful. The frame and the sentiment are gorgeous too.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image Kasey and the way you've coloured it as well. Pretty, pretty, pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so need a lesson in colouring! Do you think you could arrange that for me, Kasey! This is so deliciously gorgeous! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kasey, just love her hair and your colouring. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your creations Kasey! I found you on The Outlawz - welcome! Do pop over to the Paper a la Mode challenge (Saturday) and have a look at our weekly challenges. I'm also your newest follower! (PS I'm just across the 'ditch' in NZ LOL.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The combination of blue and orange looks so great! You've colored the image beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.