Followers

16 November 2011

Another Unscripted sketch

Hello, thanks for stopping by to gather some inspiration, please leave a comment, I love hearing from you.

This week the Unscripted Sketches team have an interesting sketch and it's heading me down the CAS road, which I seem to be doing a fair amount of those cards lately.

Here's the sketch and this is what I came up with...

Inlaid embossing down the side panel, I added a layer of colour behind the top layer as it just seemed to need it.  I've used a long retired stamp set one of the flowers from Still Life Stems, very pretty, I decided not to colour it at all and stamped it in Marina Mist, then added some Marina Mist and Wisteria Wonder hearts on the side, embossed and put a sentiment.  Done.  Too easy!

Thanks for visiting 

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

4 comments:

  1. Oh love the stamping on the embossed paper! http://debbiestandard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A simply beautiful card. Clean & simple was definitely the right call on this one. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, what a really great use of the Unscripted sketch.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.