Followers

09 November 2011

Thinking of an unscripted masculine card? Here it is!

UPDATE:  I'm in the TOP 3 at Unscripted Sketches!  Woo Hoo thank you Unscripted DT for selecting my card.

Also in the TOP 3 for SU Only Challenges.  That deserves another little happy dance!  Thanks SU Only DT for selecting my card.



OK, OK. it is getting harder to come up with interesting post titles!  Yes I know this one is a bit lame!  oh well you do get that at times.  By the way, what is it with Blogger lately, only showing the latest post?  ggrrrrrrrrrr or is it just me?  I've checked my settings and they are fine.

I've had some time to put together another card for challenges, I'm on a roll, I made the 'painting' a while ago and when I saw the Unscripted sketch this week, I knew that I had to use it in this card.