Followers

11 November 2011

Let's go Girly again!

Hello FM Fans, my turn to set the Friday Mashup challenge has rolled around again. Last time I bought you a masculine sketch mashup so this time I thought I'd go all girly, it seems like I'm seeing a lot of Chirstmas cards starting to appear on blogs and challenges so here is your chance to get back to creating with lovely ribbons, lace, bling and pretty girly colours before you go all out on the red and green.

The mash up is to use your favourite technique, so if you like embossing, or using alcohol inks or shaving cream or rock n roll stamping, die cuts - Whatever it is, use it on your girly project and enter the challenge.

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a project featuring "A Girly Theme".

  2. Or Make a project using "Your Favorite Technique".

  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "Girly project using your Favorite Technique".
So many techniques to choose from, it was really hard to decide, but I finally settled on die cuts. I really love these two labels layered on each other, I made a card the other day where I layered three labels and it really looked fantastic!  I got these dies at a craft fair and had to use them, so my favourite techniqe here is to do die cuts, there are 4 die cuts and one punch used here.
 
I hope you have fun creating your project, remember to check out our challenge rules to be eligible for the Rock Star, Glamettes or Guest Designer spot.

Don't foget to visit the Friday Mashup and the DT blogs to get inspiration from our creations we love visitors and comments as much as you do!


Cheers,


Kasey ~ in Oz

9 comments:

  1. Hi Kasey,
    What a lovely card! The lace at the bottom looks awesome with the purple colour! Fun challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the swirly pearls and the lace! Great example card for us to work off of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the die cuts and the pearls. Really nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Kasey. Love the lace and "medallion" is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kasey this is beautiful. I love the pearls, they look so lovely with the purple and the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kasey- I love this "girly" card! All of the lace, pearls and purple- what more could a girls ask for? Thanks for the fun challenge this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card! It is very girly, indeed! The colors, the pearls... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge this week Kasey! Your card is perfect for a girly challenge.. I love shades of purple.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great challenge this week Kasey, you definitely know how to make me think and get outside of my comfort zone(and thats a good thing!).

    Love the pearls and the lace, it really adds a great touch to the card!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.