Followers

19 November 2011

Once Upon a Sketch...

I was just scrolling through my google reader to check out all the all the latest posts from the blogs I follow, when this post caught my eye.  I've been following Natalie at her Happy Daks site for a while now and LOVE her work, it's so amazing.   

The oppotunity to win this stunning kit is coming to us from Once Upon A Sketch.  It's a scrapbook challenge blog with a focus on journalling.  Just the sort of help I need for my pages!  I've become a follower and I hope to find more time to actually scrap, this blog is a sure fire way to find some inspiration!

Thank you to the lovely ladies from all over the world who make up this amazing design team.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.