Followers

02 March 2012

Luck of the Irish



This week Rita is bringing us a fabulous Friday Mashup challenge and going with the Luck of the Irish with quite an easy Mashup to use at least 2 punches.

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a project for "St. Patrick's Day".
  2. Or Make a project using "at least 2 Punches".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project for "St. Patrick's day using your Punches".

I haven't mashed it up this week but I think I've made up for it as I ended up using 5 punches in my project!  All Stampin' Up! punches this time round.  Can you guess which ones they are???

 
 Large oval; Scallop Corner; Small Heart; Boho Blossoms; Spring Flowers.  The flowers are punched from retired SU papers and then embossed on Crumb Cake (kraft) card.  I've also used Pacific Point and Bashful Blue then a splash of Daffodil Delight.  

The Design Team have mashed things up for the most part and created some fabulous St Patrick's Day creations.  Check them out at the Friday Mashup.

Cheers,

Kasey ~ in Oz



4 comments:

  1. Great job using a lot of punches Kasey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely got the punch part of the challenge, no doubt about that! Very nice birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with this card! Great job coordinating all those punches! you have inspired me!

    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  4. A refreshing change of color after all the green! :) All your punches remind me of the Blueberry Crisp paper - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.