Followers

02 November 2010

Birthdays!

Just Add Ink challenge # 41 is all about Birthdays! Who doesn't like birthdays and receiving those beautiful hand made birthday cards? So here is my entry ... I've used the colour combo on one of Regional swaps as it seemed to have caught my eye.






To make this card I've used Sahara Sand, Cajun Craze and Night of Navy. Stamped off the French Filagree then stamped it on the card with Marina Mist ink to create a soft image, then I stamped the image on the sentiment discs added the scalloped border around the discs and then stamped up Perfect Punches Happy Birthday sentiment on Sahara Sand in versamark and Night of Nave inks then embossed it with clear infused with dazzling diamonds...I just love the little sparkle that puts into the words.
Ive then added the wide striped grosgrain ribbon cinched in with a very vanilla brad. a couple of strips of scallops and some tiny pearls to dress it up and it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.