Followers

20 November 2010

Colour Q 59

When I started this Colour Q challenge I was quite daunted by throwing Pumpkin Pie into the mix, I had a strip of Pumpkin Pie on my desk and I tried to fit it in somewhere and it just wasn't working for me, then I remembered the idea I'd passed on to a friend for a card she did and it worked a treat!  I stamped up the Punch Potourri flowers in Pumpkin Pie then sprayed them in Gold spritz to soften the look, the same treatment has been applied to the More Mustard butterflies, so they have a lovely gold glimmer.

I hope you like my interpretation of this colour combo.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kasey, this is a beautiful card! Love your use of the colors. Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.