Followers

20 November 2010

Stamping 411 Challenge

 I have to say I'm really having fun by doing these challenges.  And here is another one from Stamping 411.  Simple sketch that I've played around with just a little.

I've used French Filigree background stamp on 2/3 of the backing card which is mounted on Night of Navy. Marina Mist, Night of Navy and Whisper White are the colours, Silver smooch on the Vintage Vogue flowers which have been stamped with Marina Mist and Night of Navy using the rock n roll technique.  Add a bit of bling and a sentiment then you're done!



6 comments:

  1. this is a beautiful creation and a fresh change from holiday cards. I am going to save it for my January Stamp A Stack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful!! I love all the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love all of the beautiful flowers! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so nice to get a break from Christmas cards! I love this.. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card! I love the colors and the background stamp with the special cut on the center strip really gives is some added wow.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.