Followers

21 November 2010

Medallion

Well the house has been quiet for the past hour or so since my cyclonic 2 year old Grand daughter went home so I decided to go play in the craft room, heres what I came up with.  I was inspired by a card I saw while "blurfing"  which I believe is the term for Blog Surfing!  at least a made up one by a lovely girl called Aly.

On her Stampin' Pretty blog, Mary Fish had a beautiful Green card which she said was inspired by a catalogue picture of a t shirt, thank you Mary for your inspiration for this card.  

I've gone further with the layers and used the Medallion stamp along with the Ornament Punch, Whisper White, Night of Navy, Riding Hood Red CS, Night of Navy Ink and an Antique Brad. 

I'm very happy with how it has turned out.  I didn't want a sentiment or anyother decoration on the front, I think this is enough.  I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.