Followers

08 November 2010

Card Patterns Sketch challenge

Ive been busy searching out some more challenges to do and stumbled upon this site at  Card Patterns Sketch with sketch challenges and decided that this one would be a fantastic use for some flowers I'd made a few weeks ago but hadn't actually used in a project.








This is using the Blossom Party die with Love Letter and Newprint DSPs, I've cut many flowers and layered them then a light scrunch to rough up the petals a bit.  I went particularly well with the wide striped grosgrain ribbon.

I'd love to see what you think, so please leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I love the stripes and the layered flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.