Followers

26 November 2010

Forgotton Post

Hello all, I was browsing through my photos and realised that this card didn't make it to my blog.  I sent this to a very special lady in Canberra who was having a birthday, she LOVED the card and was in awe of how stunning such a simple design can look, Thank you Theresa.  I'm glad you love it. 

This is the Wedding Sweet stamp set on Night of Navy and Whisper White card stock, silver embossing powder and versamark and the edges of the backing mat for the Congratulations sentiment has been edged in Encore silver ink, a word of warning here, it takes forever to dry so try clear embossing powder over it to speed that drying time up.  I've embossed the sentiment in clear embossing powder mixed with dazzling diamonds.  Popped a few rhinestones on the main image and used a rhinestone brad to form the bow

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.