Followers

09 November 2010

Colour Throwdown Challenge

 Take three.....well the administrators deleted my incorrect picture...Thank You.  Now I can't load the real photo as the linky thing is saying incorrect format.  As it's a JPEG and the same format as the original post, I'm giving up!  LOL  I like my card but it just won't make it to the Colour Throwdown site.
******
Oh boy!  did I make a mess of posting this one,  I selected the wrong thumbnail to display and my photo is on the Colour Throwdown site instead of my card!  *sigh*  that's what you get for doing this stuff at 6am.

*****

It seems that I'm being challenged all over the place!  I'm really getting a lot of inspiration and having a lot of fun by looking at the challenges and the coming up with something meeting those guidelines.

Here is another one of those challenges at Colour Throwdown


Not much of an orange person, so that is where the challenge comes it, these are not colours I would normally put together and I am surprised at how well the colours can work in these colour challenges, try it you might just like it!!!

Feel free to leave a comment if you like what you see.


For this card I've used:

Marina Mist, Tangerine Tango, Crumb Cake (Kraft) CS, Crumb Cake DSP, Riding Hood Red ink and ribbon,  Style Beautiful and Butterfly Prints Stamp sets.  Beautiful Butterflies die and pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.