Followers

12 January 2012

Ahh.....Paris

Hi all, OK I know the title might appear like I've been there, but sadly no, I can only dream about it!  This week's inspiration card from Paper Lovin' Gals is one that might take you on a journey to Paris, or you could just take the colours.  However this picture inspires you, please create a project and join us.

 As you can see, I've done such a copy here.  Too easy!


Come on and join in the fun of this inspiring photo challenge.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz


4 comments:

  1. Great sentiment with the image Kasey! Love your card!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is beautiful Kasey!! Love your take on the photo, absolutely stunning!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - I was wishing I had that stamp for this challenge lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty.. I love the colors you used. They go great with the tower image.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.