Followers

12 January 2012

I Believe in you...

Update:  Selected among the top 3 for this page at 4 Crafty Chicks PLUS I get a Guest Design Team spot.  In March and then again in April I share the limelight with Heather How exciting!


**********************************

I'm really enjoying getting back to doing some scrapbooking, There seemed to be a block there when ever I thought of doing a page and I think it's been close to a year since I did a SB Layout, I think I got past my block as I've made 5 pages in the past week!

Here is one that I did for the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge



I really love this photo of my beautiful granddaughter Danielle, such a trusing look that says I believe in you.  The photo was taken when she was two, she's a big girl of three now!

Cheers,

Kasey ~ in Oz

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Kasey, great job, love the color and she is super cute.

    Leanne 4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful layout and she is a gorgeous little girl (oops big girl of 3! LOL). My youngest granddaughter is 3 too.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty - the page and the subject! That innocent belief in their eyes is just priceless and you have captured it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.