Followers

16 February 2012

Look what I won!



The fabulously talented Kathy Jones over at Inspired to Stamp had some blog candy up for grabs and I entered, her gorgeous little girl picked out the winning number and it was mine!  7 has always been my lucky number!

Here's what I won, a fantastic selection of X-Press IT products and a copin marker case and hat.  My grand daughter has declared the hat to be a boys hat and she can't possibly wear it because of that fact.  She does know her own mind at 3!



Thank you Kathy for this stock of gorgeous products.

Cheers,

Kasey ~ in Oz

1 comment:

  1. Great challenge Kasey! You definitely make me think with your challenges. Vintage is so hard for me, I really feel out of my comfort zone, LOL.

    Great cards! I love the flowers and colors you chose on your first card, and I love how CAS your second card is.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.