Followers

26 January 2011

All a Flutter

This card is a case of a case! Leonie Schroder from ESAD did it in stunning Razzleberry and Orange all water coloured beautifully, she cased it from Ilina Crouse.

I've changed the stamps used and added the butterfly from Natural Beauty, a retired set, All A Flutter butterfly and then the Embosslit butterfly layered on the Bigz Die Beautiful Butterflies.




As you would know I'm a huge fan of using Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint on just about anything. I spritzed it on the Basic Gray and it looks stunning, of course the photo doesn't do it justice! I also used it on the Basic Gray butterfly center of the card, the shimmer is just beautiful. I took a close up under my craft light so you could see the lovely metallic shimmery effect.

You can also see the dazzling diamonds in the clear embossing powder that I used for the En Francais in this photo as well. Lots of shimmer! LOVE IT!




I was going to post this one on Stampin' Royalty but as usual my timing is just a tad off as the collection is closed. LOL better luck next time.

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! I just adore butterflies and they look so lovely with the text behind them.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.