Followers

01 January 2011

Happy crafting for 2011

A while back, I posted a few flowers that I'd done with my first purchase of Copic markers. I finally got up enough courage to try a 'Tilda' and here she is, I'm going to have to practise some more with my shading, but overall I'm pretty happy with the first attempt. I've decided to enter her into the Just Magnolia challenge as it's an anything goes challenge.

Hope you like my little Cherry Tilda! I've gone for my all time favourite colour combo of Teal and Purple {any shades of it, just LOVE it.}


To make this card I've used....

Cardstock & Papers
Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla & Concord Crush,
Papermaina patterned papers,

Inks and Colours:
Stampin' Up! Concord Crush ink

Stamps
Magnolia Cherry Tilda
Stampin' Up! Short & Sweet

Tilda is coloured with Copics and highlighted with a white Gel Pen.
Dress, Scarf and Socks are in G000; G00; G02
Hair is E31; E33; E35
Skin is E50 and E53 with E04 blush
Cherries are R46 and G02
Shoes C1; C3 & C5

Dies
Stampin' Up!sizlits 4 pack tags die
Nestibilities scalloped oval

Accessories
Concord Crush Ribbon
Paper flowers (sorry unknown)
Purple Brad

4 comments:

  1. How cute does she look! And very you in the colours. I love your shading, looks like you have been doing it for years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monique, you know me a bit of a perfectionist....I'm having fun with these images and colouring, going to try watercolours and coloured pencils as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty card , such an adorable Tilda and I love the pretty papers and beautiful flowers.

    Thanks so much for joining us in the Just Magnolia challenge and I hope you have a wonderful 2011
    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is gorgeous ... love the colour combination ... very pretty! I think you did a fantastic job of colouring Tilda! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.