Followers

24 January 2011

Princess Tilda

Copic colouring is new to me and I haven't had much inspiration lately, however the sketch over at Friday Sketches inspired this creation.



I've used Perfect Plum and Elegant Eggplant with the Presto speciality papers from SU! for the first two background layers then the smaller circle was done with En Francios background stamp clear embossed on white. I've sponged perfect plum over it for the writing to stand out.

I promise the next tilda will not be wearing a green dress! The only soft trio of colours that I have is green....the pinks I have are way too 'in your face' bright for a dress. I think some copic colouring classes are in order, I can find tutorials online to show me how to colour hair and skin, but to get the soft faded look on her dress...mine still seem to come out quite dark..so I'm either not using the right colours or technique! If you have tips then I'd love to hear them.


Friday Sketches ~ Sketch challenge


Thank you.

Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.