Followers

14 January 2011

Final post today!

Once again, my creative binge has to come to an end. Vision starts to blur after a few hours of playing at night!

This is the 5th card for tonight and I have switched the aircon off in the craft room and put it on full in the bed room or I won't sleep at all. This heat is really draining my energy, but then things could be a lot worse, so I'll stop my complaining and get on with this post.

I was really taken with the sketch over at Stamp with Fun challenge blog so had another go at it. Believe it or not......the mini top note is an altered SU Top Note and I think it came together really well, of course there is a seam, so it's been covered with ribbon.


This card is entered in...

Play Date Cafe ~ Colour Challenge
Stamp with Fun ~ Sketch

9 comments:

  1. Hi Kasey :) - a fellow Aussie - yay! And five cards in one night - wowsers :) This is really pretty - love your large layered butterfly! Thanks for playing along at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO jealous of your heat - we're buried in snow and I hate being cold! I love the butteflies on your card and you've done a great job using this week's colors. thanks for playing along at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is lovely. I have to say I am now very jealous of your mass creativity of late, it's good to see you are busy though as it gives me lots of ideas and inspiration. I don't envy you the heat, or the humidity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty papers plus beautiful butterflies equals lovely card! So glad you joined us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those layered butterflies are so elegant and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great combination of our color story! I just LOVE the way your fabulous butterflies take center stage! Thanks for playing with us in The Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty!! And your part of Australia in January sounds about like Texas in July - HOT! :-) Thanks for playing along with this week's Play Date Cafe challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OHHH! Just love all those butterflies--love that big one the most! LOVE IT:) Great card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:}

    ps... I live in FL--but it is still cold! :}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those butterflies are just so gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at the play date cafe this week :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.