Followers

08 January 2011

Colour Lab Challenge

Ok, so this is the last post of the challenge cards I made last night and in the early hours of this morning when I woke at 3am and couldnt' get back to sleep......nice and quiet for crafting but not good for yor energy levels later in the day!  There are quite a few challenges this week which have featured So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz and I got to say Yellows and Greens are not my colours, or at least not the first ones I reach for, unless the green is a Teal!

This time it is a Colour Lab challenge # 23 that used up colours I wouldn't normally reach for... So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz and Marina Mist.



I love the punch pot pourri flowers, which have been stamped in So Saffron on So Saffron CS and embossed with clear to darken the images, I had some retired More Mustard brads so added them instead of bling, I'm proud of how restrained I was...LOL... not a bit of bling in sight on this card!

The Pear Pizzazz DSP is from the Level 1 Hostess pack on In Colour DSP and I've used two different patterns one for the leaves, which I've used the two step bird punch for.  This card has come out looking quite summery so thank you for the colour combo Colour Lab.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! very pretty! Love the flowers!! Thanks for playing along with us at the ColorLab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kasey, this is such a sweet card. You've done a great job with it. Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Those flowers are so sweet. I love how you popped up the sentiment panel. It really stands out! Thanks for joining us at the Color Lab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! I love all the flowers! Super card. Great job with the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These flowers with the brads are really wonderful! I love how the sponging and piercing really make the sentiment pop. So glad you joined us this week at ColorLab Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.